His name wouldn’t mean anything to you, but people know him as Tintin.
First appearing as the pen name of an anonymous investigative reporter in the closing days of the 19th century, Tintin was forced to concreteed his existence against a Technocratic pogrom of unreality against the ‘adventurers’ and other such two-fisted heroes during the interwar period. Like many of his fellows Tintin worked to cement his reality through fictionalisation, establishing his existence in the sleeper consciousness through the imaginations of children, and remaining in the minds of the adults they become.
Thompson & Thomson are the codenames for security agents working with Tintin, on the various cases he was involved in during the forty year period of Hergé publication.
- Defining – The Certain Impossibility.
- Guardian – Snowy, The Hound of Ages.
- Messenger – Words of Truth.
- Questing – Urquaestialis, The Thousand Starred Dragon.
- Captain Haddock – Enlightened Mortal. Deceased.
- Professor Cuthbert Calculus – Immortal Arch-Mage. Trapped in Horizon.
26 Rue du Labrador